Thursday, September 4, 2008

Krishnaarpanam

I thought it should be appropriate for me to start off my blog (Yes, I am one of the latest to join the blogging community) with Bala Krishna, one of our favourite gods who gives us fond memories of our own childhood.. This is a drawing I took a little less than 6 hours to complete within a span of two days. That was after I had almost spent about 6 months just looking at the picture when I offer my daily prayers.. I am sure all you guys must be thinking that this is the heights of procastination.. :) I should agree it is..

There are quite a number of flaws for one with a detailed eye.. but when I did complete the drawing, I was surely happy with the result though it was'nt the best or the most perfect..

And at this point I am surely indebted to my friend Divya of mixtomatch blog for her encouragement. During my recent visit to her blog I came to know of the Purva's Krishna and Ganesh Chaturthi event for which I thought of sending this art of mine..

7 comments:

anudivya said...

Senthil! Is that you! Gosh I was wondering who Ammu was, and then saw ur painting, and it struck me. Good job girl. Keep the posts coming!
Welcome to the world of blogging! It is very addictive... :)

Indian Khana said...

Hi Ammu, It's really great way to start the blog..the drawing looks so nice...you are very talented..and thanks for sending the wonderful entry. :)

Indian Khana said...

To welcome U in the blogworld...a surprise in my blog please check http://indiankhanna.blogspot.com/ :)

Purva Desai said...

Ammu!! what an authentic way to start a blog..
Welcome to blogosphere, and thank you for the lovely entry...
Ur truly an artist, Bal Gopal looks really beautiful

Usha said...

What a wonderful sketch..you have done a great job with this,the pic looks great..

VTH said...

??? - This Blog thing is something I must learn :) - The Intro is nice :)

Zoya said...

Oh my!!! Thank you all so much.. Ya Divya.. of course it is me.. the same old brat from school Thank you once again.. Priti, Purva and Usha.. Thank you all for all the encouragement..and Priti.. really sorry yaar.. I havent been able to find the surprise but I surely was able to find one more fantastic blog.. :)